At Traffic Bees, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy that’s backed by data, but rooted in people. Aside from excelling in digital marketing, we offer business automation services for our clients too. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey.
Screaming Frog is your best friend and it’s likely that you’ve been known to talk about hreflang over happy hour. You’re not necessarily a developer, but you can make your way through HTML and are able to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements at all levels of understanding.
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Technical SEO expertise (Canonicalisation, Sitemaps, Crawl Budget etc.)
- Deep level of experience with Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl and other, similar tools
- Technical SEO Audit experience on sites of all sizes
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites
- Ability to recognise common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently in plain speak, ensuring that clients and teammates understand the recommendations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues on sites with tens of thousands to over 1 million pages
- Ability to research technical issues and make actionable and well-informed recommendations based on your findings
- Comfortable retrieving and analysing data from Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, look-up function and conditional functions)