Traffic Bees is growing rapidly! As our clientele expands, we are on a hunt for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to elevate our content creation and promotion strategies.
Our colony is made up of smart, driven and creative digital marketers with the aim to make more than amazing content.
The team believes in empowering one another by encouraging hands-on experience and skills development. Attractive perks include working from home privileges, access to career development courses, and a conducive learning environment.
If you live and breathe the saying “content is king”, you’ve come to the right place. You love being creative and are always the one coming up with ideas, executing them to fruition. We’re looking for someone who loves writing, content creation and content promotion to bring our clients’ content strategies to the next level.
What’s in for you:
- Level up your digital marketing skills with SEO & SEM through our well structured trainee program
- Being great (good is an understatement) at using digital marketing tools to analyze the data and results
- Exposure to write in a wide variety of industries due to the nature of our clientele – some of our content marketers especially enjoy writing in industries like pets, food and home renovation
- Remote working experience with a healthy work culture (we value work life balance A LOT.)
- Room for personal growth & development- Our team is made up of driven individuals where we strive for a growth mindset. The company is also supportive of you taking up courses, picking up new skills that are relevant to our industry.
- Write effective product copies and service pages
- Conduct detailed keyword research using SEO tools to generate fresh, creative content ideas
- Plan and write engaging web articles with the aim of getting it ranked on search engines
- Reach out to relevant outlets actively for content promotion and link building
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters, and webmasters
- Conceptualise and design relevant banners and infographics as required
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
Required Skills & Traits:
- An unwavering passion for writing and content promotion
- Able to convey complex concepts and messages through your writing to resonate with audiences
- Able to “figure shit out”
- Strong time and project management skills; able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Keen interest and takes initiative in pursuing constant self-development
- A good grasp of SEO knowledge
- Experience with publishing content online
- Experience with working at an agency/media outlet
- An eye for user-friendly web design
We don’t hire people who just want a job. We hire individuals who want to do great work and grow their careers.
Apply for this position by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line “I am Ironman”.
Include the following:
- Your updated resume with a short introduction of yourself
- Your expected salary
- Why you are interested in this position
- Some of your best writing samples (preferably >500 words)