At Traffic Bees, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients do to the same. We do this by offering best in class brand strategy that’s backed by data, but rooted in people. Aside from excelling in digital marketing, we offer business automation services for our clients too. We see further than the screens in front of us, we see a journey.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Intern in Singapore. The intern will support project work in the Customer-Integration and Data-integration projects.
Two intern projects are defined:
- Customer-Integration – Create custom workflows to automate manual tasks of extracting customer information. Create API endpoints for the module to work with our in-house tools.
- Data-Integration – Extract information from Facebook APIs, Google Analytics and other data warehouses at specified timelines/durations and present the trend/progress. Primary focus of this project is to automate the extraction of progress data from a multitude of sources to auto generate summary reports for individual and across multiple projects. Migration of reporting templates into web-based forms is also an option for this project and can be part of the approach, proposed by the intern.
- Definition of a solution proposal
- Technology selection
- Implementation of the solution
- Documentation for users & future interns/developers
- Most be enrolled in an accredited university and have completed at least 2 semesters/quarters within the Computer Science or Computer Engineering field.
- Must be familiar with: IT networks basics, distributed systems and database management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work well under deadlines
What’s the commitment?
- We need you for 12 weeks in the office, 8 hours a day.
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into front end or back end developer
- And yes, this is a paid internship 😉