Our colony is made up of smart, driven and creative digital marketers with the aim to make more than amazing content.
The team believes in empowering one another by encouraging hands-on experience and skills development. Attractive perks include working from home privileges, access to career development courses, and a conducive learning environment.
If you live and breathe the saying “content is king”, you’ve come to the right place. You love being creative and are always the one coming up with ideas, executing them to fruition. We’re looking for someone who loves writing, content creation and bonus points for designing, to bring our clients’ content strategies to the next level.
- Write effective product copies and service pages
- Conduct detailed keyword research and generate fresh, creative content ideas
- Plan and write engaging web articles with the aim of getting it ranked on search engines
- Reach out to relevant outlets actively for content promotion and link building
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters, and webmasters
- Conceptualise and design relevant banners and infographics as required
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
Required Skills & Traits:
- An unwavering passion for writing and content promotion
- Able to convey complex concepts and messages through your writing to resonate with audiences
- Able to “figure shit out”
- Strong time and project management skills; able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Keen interest and takes initiative in pursuing constant self-development
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience with publishing content online
- Experience with working at an agency
- An eye for user-friendly web design
From day 1, our interns are treated as full-time team members. As a Traffic Bees Intern, you will receive a carefully thought out 2 weeks hands-on training across digital marketing or programming, depending on your internship role.
After that, you will support real client projects, developing the skills you need to kick-start your career in digital marketing or as a developer.
This paid internship is intended to prepare you for the skills you’ll need to succeed in entry-level opportunities at Traffic Bees and beyond.
Apply for this position and include the following:
- Your updated resume with a short introduction of yourself
- Why you are interested in this position
- Some of your best writing samples (preferably >500 words)
- When is your availability period for this internship
Conversion to full time SEO content marketer:
Interns with exceptional performance will be given the opportunity to convert to full-time positions immediately.